DUBLIN DOCKLANDS AREA NEAR THE POINT SQUARE AND THE EAST LINK BRIDGE
The Tom Clarke Bridge, formerly and commonly known as the East-Link Toll Bridge, is a toll bridge in Dublin, Ireland, on the River Liffey, owned and operated by Dublin City Council. The bascule-type lifting bridge, which links North Wall to Ringsend, is the last bridge on the Liffey, which opens out into Dublin Port and then Dublin Bay just beyond. The bridge forms part of the R131 regional road.
The city centre is west of the bridge, which links routes on the eastern side of Dublin city. The Dublin Port Tunnel terminates north of the East-Link along East Wall Road, in the Docklands on the north bank of the Liffey. Most of Dublin’s docklands are east of the bridge, but it is raised on average three times per day to allow river traffic to pass.
The Point Village is a commercial and residential development in the North Wall area of Dublin, Ireland. The elements of the €800 million development completed to date include offices and residential and hotel accommodation, a small shopping centre, a cinema, a museum and a five-level underground car park. The main building of the development – now branded as Point Square – containing the retail, hotel and cinema elements as well as office space – was completed prior to the post-2008 Irish economic downturn, however the retail element did not open except as an entry to the cinema.
- 40,000 VPM Smart Toothbrush – Beauty, brains and power. The Black Series is a world class modern electric toothbrush packed with the most up to date technology. It features an ultra-powerful and industry leading motor producing 40,000 vibrations per minute, a lithium-ion battery, ultra-fast wireless charging, 4 mode operation, smart vibration timers, 8 DuPont engineered brush heads, and a custom travel case; all with a sleek ultra-slim, lightweight and IPX7 rated waterproof design.
- Accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA) Council on Scientific Affairs – We put our money where your mouth is. Investing in premium oral care technologies has earned the Black Series the prestigious ADA seal of approval. It has shown efficacy in removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis. Black Series goes beyond just cleaning teeth – it provides complete oral care with unique modes that include one for whitening and polishing teeth, and one for improving gum health.
- Modern Tech for a Healthy Smile - Black Series brings toothbrushes into modern times with its built-in enhanced features. A lithium-ion battery, ultra-fast wireless charging (forget outdated USB charging), 4 distinct brushing modes and a smart vibrating notification timer are some of the enhanced features built into the sleek and ergonomic waterproof black satin handle.
- 8 DuPont Brush Heads & Travel Case Included – Included are 8 brush heads engineered by world famous DuPont; a world leader in quality & materials science. Each brush head lasts 3-4 months so 8 will last for about 2.5 years. Also included is a convenient custom hard shell travel case made of BPA-free plastic with space for two brush heads. Black Series can last 4 full weeks (2 min/2x a day) on a full charge so it's perfect for on the go travel with the included travel case.
- What's in the Box - 1 AquaSonic Black Series Smart Toothbrush, 1 wireless charging base, 8 DuPont brush heads, 1 travel case, warranty card, and user manual.
Last update on 2023-03-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
You must be logged in to post a comment.