AUGHRIM STREET PARISH CHURCH AT THE CORNER OF AUGHRIM STREET AND ST JOSEPH’S ROAD
The official name is the Church Of The Holy Family.
Cardinal Paul Cullen blessed the foundation stone of the Church of the Holy Family in April 1874. The first Mass was celebrated on the 8th of December 1876. It was a Chapel of Ease to St. Paul’s, Arran Quay. On the 18th of May it was constituted a parish by Archbishop William Byrne.