EAST ESSEX STREET
Essex Street dates from 1674 and is named after Arthur Capel the Earl of Essex and Lord Lieutenant of Ireland at the time.
- Black leather coat and slim pattern
- Slant zipper design and two side pockets with zippers
- Big special collar and four rivets on the collar
- Short pattern design and made in China
- Stitching PU leather coat with good tailoring/ Please check the size chart in the image page before your order
Last update on 2023-02-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API