BLACK TULIP BY EAMONN CEANNT AT UCD CAMPUS
Eamonn Ceannt (b.1953, Dublin) is a graduate and former Vice President of UCD. His work is notable for its tactile qualities and sinuous forms. Ceannt has travelled extensively over the years including north Africa, the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent and lived for a number of years in Kenya. The influence of native and classical art is evident in his work. ‘Black Tulip’ is one of a series of sculptures based on plant studies. This work was donated to UCD by RKD architects to mark their 100th anniversary.
Amazfit Zepp Z Smart Watch for Men, Health Fitness Tracker, Alexa Built-In, 15 Days Battery Life, Blood Oxygen, Heart Rate, Sleep & Stress Monitoring, AMOLED Display, for Android Phone iPhone(Brown)
- AMAZON ALEXA BUILT-IN: Talk to Amazon Alexa on your Zepp Z . Ask questions, get translations, set alarms, and timers, create shopping lists, check the weather, control your smart home devices, and more.
- SOPHISTICATED TITANIUM ALLOY CRAFTING: The Zepp Z case is a single piece of polished titanium alloy, making it both lightweight and strong enough for advanced uses like aviation, and also features a special nanotech-coated touchscreen for enhanced resistance to scratches and fingerprints.
- OVER TWO WEEKS OF BATTERY LIFE: Combining a customized large capacity battery and a highly-optimized power management system, the Zepp Z delivers a battery life of up to 15 days in daily use mode and a battery life of over 30 days in long battery life mode.
- A DISPLAY THAT NEVER RESTS: The AMOLED display is always-on, waking up every time you raise your wrist, with a 326 ppi display vividly reproducing a 100% NTSC wide color spectrum, resulting in an extraordinary level of detail.
- HEART RATE & STRESS LEVEL MONITORING: The Zepp Z can provide all-day heart rate monitoring and elevated heart-rate warnings, and also monitors your stress levels to help you understand when you need to relax.
Last update on 2023-06-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
You must be logged in to post a comment.