ALL SOULS CHURCH ON ELMWOOD AVENUE IN BELFAST
Second Presbyterian Congregation founded in 1708, York Street Congregation founded in 1840.
Present building completed in 1896 and the architect was George W. Planck and it is the only church designed by that architect in Ireland.
The Church is situated in the University area of Belfast. Travelling out of Belfast city, along University Road, turn left at the junction opposite the main Lanyon Building of Queen’s University. This is Elmwood Avenue and the Church is situated on the right hand side at the end of this road. Free parking available along Elmwood Avenue. Alternatively, the Church may be found from the Lisburn Road arterial route from Belfast city centre. Elmwood Avenue is opposite the City Hospital. The Church is on the left hand side of Elmwood Avenue in this approach.