WHEN IT RAINS LOOK FOR RAINBOWS AND WHEN IT’S DARK LOOK FOR STARS
Each trail lasts around 30 minutes and are suitable for all ages as well as being pushchair friendly with toilets located close by.
The trails can be located once through the main Stormont Gates. Each trail offers something different.
The history trail offers information and an insight to the history of the Stormont Estate and Park itself.
The Environmental Trail offers information on the environment around the park, this includes what wildlife and plants are located around the park and the heritage of the estate.
The third trail, the woodland trail offers a range of additional features such as specialised wood carvings, fairy houses and more. The kids will love the woodland trail! … I must admit that I did enjoy my visit.
- Silly Skaters Foot to Floor kids ride on, seat one rider, ages 1-3
- Soft, inflatable unicorn on roller skates for riding or pushing along
- Motion activated light-up LED roller skates add to the fun and fanciful style
- Constructed of soft, durable rubber material for long lasting use
- Air pump included for easy inflation
Last update on 2022-11-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API