PARK SHELTERS IN THE PEOPLE’S PARK LIMERICK
As you can see from my photographs it was really wet when I visited and the park was, as a result, almost deserted.
The park was formally opened in 1877, in memory of Richard Russell, a prominent local businessman.
Items of interest in the People’s Park include the refurbished drinking fountain, the Limerick City Gallery of Art, children’s playground (toddlers – 10 years old), a band stand and two park shelters.
The park has a large selection of mature, deciduous and evergreen trees such as, Ash, Beech, Birch, Elm, False Acacia, Flowering Cherry, Flowering Crab, Hawthorn, Holly, Hornbeam, Horse Chestnut, Lime, Maple, Mountain Ash, Oak, Ornamental Pear, Plane, Poplar, Walnut, Whitebeam and Willow plus, of course, a wonderful display of flowers during the summer months.
- Driver: A lightweight 460cc titanium head features advanced aerodynamic shaping for faster swing speeds and is aided by an ultralight 50g RBZ shaft. Has a high MOI head design with Speed Pocket flexibility deliver optimal launch and enhanced forgiveness.
- Fairway: Lightweight 180cc clubhead. Low CG encourages higher launch. Speed Pocket provides more face flex & greater performance on shots struck low on the face. Rescue: Versatile sole design for high launching shots. Lightweight construction.
- Irons: Advanced perimeter weighting designed for added forgiveness; concentrated mass near sole of the club creates lower CG for higher launch. The multi-function sole geometry provides added playability from various lies and smooth turf interaction.
- Wedge: High-volume grooves for improved spin & control. C-grind sole to navigate variety of conditions. Putter: High-stability mallet features patented Pure Roll. Multi-alignment technology allows for aim w/topline, sight dot, or cutaway channel.
- Bag: Taking inspiration from the racing world, this lightweight cart bag is the essence of speed & style. Featuring 8 pockets, including an insulated cooling pouch, 14-way top and structured base, it’s a combination of functionality and clean aesthetics.
Last update on 2023-03-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
You must be logged in to post a comment.