BLINKS ON QUEENS ROAD IN BELFAST
Blinks on Queens Road Titanic Quarter Belfast was designed by a group of former shipyard welders together with Peter Nelson. According to my research Blinks refers to a medical problem suffered from watching the arc of the weld with the naked eye.
Queen’s Road runs through what is now known as the Titanic Quarter in East Belfast. In 1941, Luftwaffe bombs rained down on the shipyard area in the Belfast Blitz.
Peter Nelson is a visual artist, researcher and creative technologist. Originally trained in painting and drawing, he works across 3D animation, AR, VR, 3D printing, and various interactive formats.
- ❶ This AIYIMA A07 small stereo amplifier adopts Texas Instruments TPA3255 high-performance low-distortion high-power Class D amplifier chip and NE5532 Dual op-amp chip,With lowest noise, distortion, clipping,Very Quiet,Runs Extremely Cool,Easy to set up. It's a simple but powerful mini amp for your stereo home speaker amplifier system
- ❷ 300W+300W Max Power Output 2.0 Channel HiFi integrated class D amp, Exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound,Use powerful power adapter have High efficient max power output up to 300 Watt
- ❸ Two Audio input ways:3.5mm AUX analog Audio input or RCA analog Audio input(3.5mm port is also Aux Audio output interface,when 3.5mm AUX port as audio output,it can go to any active device:Speakers,Amplifier,powered Subwoofer ect.To create the 2.1 channel amplifier home audio desktop speaker amp system)
- ❹ Delicate and unique,The A07 mini power amplifier use the NE5532 Dual Op amp chips can be upgraded and replaced, such as updating to OPA series,LM series,and MUSES series,which can meet the needs of more audiophiles.Can used as bookshelf speaker amp/desktop amplifier/passive speaker amp and so on;use our A07 stereo amplifier, connected to your home audio speakers to form a perfect HIFI system, allowing you to liberate your ears in this noisy city
- ❺ Package with a DC 32V 5A Power Adapter for free,you can upgraded the powerful power supply to get the maximum 300W x2 power output, such as 48V/10A(Cannot use industrial power supply,and please choose the correct passive speaker power adapter to use)
Last update on 2023-12-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API