3D MODEL OF CHRIST CHURCH CATHEDRAL
I have not seen this model of the cathedral before today and I cannot find any reference to it online so any information would be appreciated.
Christ Church Cathedral, more formally The Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, is the cathedral of the United Dioceses of Dublin and Glendalough and the cathedral of the ecclesiastical province of the United Provinces of Dublin and Cashel in the (Anglican) Church of Ireland. It is situated in Dublin, Ireland, and is the elder of the capital city’s two medieval cathedrals, the other being St Patrick’s Cathedral.
The cathedral was founded in the early 11th century under the Viking king Sitric Silkenbeard. It was rebuilt in stone in the late 12th century under the Norman potentate Strongbow, and considerably enlarged in the early 13th century, using Somerset stones and craftsmen. A partial collapse in the 16th century left it in poor shape and the building was extensively renovated and rebuilt in the late 19th century, giving it the form it has today, including the tower, flying buttresses, and distinctive covered footbridge.
- The Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens comes with all the manufacturer accessories and a Sigma 4-year USA warranty along with a 18-piece bundle which includes a Sandisk Extreme 64GB SDXC card, 3-piece filter kit, memory card reader, memory card case, mini tripod, wrist strap, lens cap keeper, lens pen, dust brush, air blower, 3"x5" lens tissues (50), empty bottle, standard microfiber cloths (2) and large microfiber cloth.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects.
- Two aspherical elements and one high-refractive index element are used to limit distortion and spherical aberrations and also contribute to greater overall sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance while a rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compatible with all Sony E-Mount APS-C mirrorless digital cameras such as a6600, a6500, a6400, a6300, a6100, a6000, a5100, a5000, a3000, ZV-E10 and NEX. Will also work on full frame a9, a7R, a7S, a7, a1 if set to APS-C mode.
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API