A SECTION OF LOWER GRANGEGORMAN WHERE THROUGH TRAFFIC NO LONGER ALLOWED
This is the section nearest the Grangegorman tram stop and there are three DublinBikes docking stations located here.
According to many reports the permanent closure to through traffic of the main road outside the TU Dublin campus at Grangegorman has been overwhelmingly endorsed by locals. However, some residents in the area had concerns that traffic would be displaced to their roads, and some Grangegorman residents were not pleased as they had to take more circuitous routes to reach their homes by car when returning from work or elseewhere.
- Industry-leading noise canceling with Dual Noise Sensor technology.Specific uses for product : Audio.Frequency Response : 4Hz-40,000Hz..Headphone Type : Closed, dynamic. Frequency Response : 4 Hz-40,000 Hz
- Next-level music with Edge-AI, co-developed with Sony Music Studios Tokyo
- Up to 30-hour battery life with quick charging (10 min charge for 5 hours of playback)
- The WH1000XM4 Touch Sensor controls to pause play skip tracks, control volume, activate your voice assistant, and answer phone calls.
- Speak-to-chat technology automatically reduces volume during conversations
Last update on 2023-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API