SHANDON ROAD IN PHIBSBOROUGH DUBLIN
Shandon is a small collection of roads on Dublin’s Northside within the district of Phibsboro. It consists of 3 terraces of Edwardian (Victorian style) houses along the banks of the Royal Canal, built around 1926.
The area was expanded in 1952 by the addition of a terrace of concrete houses, Shandon Gardens and more recently with Shandon Crescent and Shandon Green.
The area is home to Shandon Pitch and Putt Club, an 18-hole course affiliated to the Pitch and Putt Union of Ireland.