OSSORY ROAD – NORTH STRAND AREA OF DUBLIN
This is an old industrial area in the docklands and was once home to Cadburys and many other companies.
Cadburys chocolate was founded in Birmingham in the 1830’s. It was a century later when the company opened its first Irish factory in 1933 on the Ossory Road. Three of the company’s products were made here, including their famous Dairy Milk bars. In 1939 they opened a second Dublin factory, on the East Wall Road.
The premises on the East Wall Road had been built eight years earlier (in 1931) for the Gallaher tobacco group, and named Virginia House. Once acquired by Fry Cadbury it was renamed Alexandra House. In 1964 the current Cadburys factory in Coolock opened, which saw the demise of the East Wall operation. The building was taken over by Wiggins Teape and renamed Gateway House . In 2001 Gateway house was demolished by Collen Bros.
Osraige (Old Irish) or Osraighe (Classical Irish), Osraí (Modern Irish), anglicised as Ossory, was a medieval Irish kingdom comprising what is now County Kilkenny and western County Laois, corresponding to the Diocese of Ossory. The home of the Osraige people, it existed from around the first century until the Norman invasion of Ireland in the 12th century. It was ruled by the Dál Birn dynasty, whose medieval descendants assumed the surname Mac Giolla Phádraig.
- Baby Formal Tulle Party Dress Toddler Girls Ball Gown Tutu Prom Dresses
- More Suit for 6 Months to 22 Years Old Baby Toddler Girls. Seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
- Big Sequins Bowknot, Ball Gown Dress, Layered, Backless, Knee Length, Gorgeous Dresses for Princess Girl
- Prefect for special occasions, easter, christmas day, wedding bridesmaid gown, birthday party, performance, holiday, graduation prom etc.
- Gentle wash and hang dry recommended. Dry clean is also a good option, it will lengthen the use of your clothes
Last update on 2022-10-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API