ZION CHURCH AND SCHOOL
The architect was Joseph Welland and Son.
A War Memorial Zion, inside the Zion Church, commemorates the members of the parish who were killed or missing in the Great War (World War I).
Joseph Welland (6 May 1798 – 6 March 1860) was born in Middleton, County Cork and became an Irish Architect for the Board of First Fruits and later the Ecclesiastical Commissioners. He was as a student to John Bowden and became his assistant and is noted to have designed many churches and schools around Ireland.
While working with John Bowden with the Board of First Fruits, he shared some of Bowden’s works. These include St. Philip and St. James Church, Booterstown and St. Stephen’s Church, Mount Street (The Pepper Canister), both of which Joseph Welland had to complete himself after Bowden’s death in 1821.
Joseph Welland died on 6 March 1860 and was buried in St George’s churchyard, Dublin.
His younger son William Joseph Welland (1832-1895) also designed churches, and worked for the Ecclesiastical Commissioners.
The High School is a 12–18 mixed, Church of Ireland, Independent secondary school in Rathgar, Dublin, Ireland. It was established in 1870 at Harcourt Street before moving to Rathgar in 1971 and amalgamated with The Diocesan School for Girls in 1974, becoming co-educational.
In 2009, it was ranked as the best-performing school in Ireland in terms of progression to third-level education and is part of the Erasmus Smith Trust.
- 🏆Sporty Design - RoyalBaby Freestyle kid's bike was designed by inspiration from the BMX spirit, It's all about fun, creativity, freedom, and friends. The sporty-looking is perfect for the next cycling star!
- 🏆Specifically For Kids - Each bike equipped with RoyalBaby patent sealed bearing for smooth pedaling. Training wheels come with 12/14/16 inch bikes, making it easy to maintain balance and learn to pedal even for young beginners. The water bottle and holder adds more joy to the ride. Fully adjustable seat and handlebar will give extra space when kids grow taller
- 🏆Safety - Shortest travel distance grips provides extra braking efficiency, sturdy steel frame and 2.4" wide cylinder tires will accompany every adventure of your little one and bring them home safe and sound
- 🏆Easy Assembly - The bike comes 95% pre-assembled, with an elaborated instruction manual and all tools needed in the box. It is easy enough to put together in 15 minutes
- 🏆Always Reliable - RoyalBaby bike complies with the CPSC standards, and is trusted by millions of families in more than 80 countries globally. Customers will be provided with high-level warranty and local 24 hours service when contacting RoyalBaby for any queries
Last update on 2023-01-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API