BLINKS ON QUEENS ROAD IN BELFAST
Blinks on Queens Road Titanic Quarter Belfast was designed by a group of former shipyard welders together with Peter Nelson. According to my research Blinks refers to a medical problem suffered from watching the arc of the weld with the naked eye.
Queen’s Road runs through what is now known as the Titanic Quarter in East Belfast. In 1941, Luftwaffe bombs rained down on the shipyard area in the Belfast Blitz.
Peter Nelson is a visual artist, researcher and creative technologist. Originally trained in painting and drawing, he works across 3D animation, AR, VR, 3D printing, and various interactive formats.
- ❶ This AIYIMA A07 power amplifier adopt the TPA3255D2 amp chip and NE5532 op-amp chip.Very Quiet, Runs Extremely Cool,Easy to set up.It's a nice mini audio component amplifiers for Home Audio stereo system
- ❷ 300W+300W 2.0 Channel HiFi integrated class D amplifier, Exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound,High efficient max power output up to 300 Watt
- ❸ Two input ways:3.5mm AUX Audio input/ RCA Audio input（3.5mm interface is also Aux Audio output interface(3.5mm AUX sed as audio output can go to connect any Powered device: Speakers, Amplifier,Active Subwoofer ect.).More detail connection and use ways,pls see the main picture shown)
- ❹ Simple compact design,And the exterior design is delicate and beautiful little amp,It can match with your computer/ desktop /Home theatre system and so on;A computer, an tube preamp(TUBE A3 PRO / T7 / T8), matched with our A07 home speaker amplifier, connected to your home audio passive speakers to form a perfect HIFI system, allowing you to liberate your ears in this noisy city
- ❺ Package with a DC 32V 5A Power Adapter for free,But if you want to get the maximum power of 300W, you need to buy a power adapter that uses DC 48V and current is above 7A(Cannot use industrial power supply,and please choose the correct passive speaker power to use ).
Last update on 2022-12-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API